Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Collect moments not things

DSC_0847
DSC_0854DSC_0893 DSC_0846
Jacket, shoes and necklace H&M, Watch: MKors, Everything else GinaTricot
 
Happy Wednesday girls, I am about to start studying again I need to get ready for an upcoming seminar. I have a lot to read, but Im pretty sure I will be done by Thursday night, so its good... I am so happy to show this look beacuase I am wearing this white wedges that I found well hidden in the sale section at H&M. They were pretty cheap so I knew I had to get them... And its funny because not to long ago I was obsessing over white pointy shoes.. I've been seeing them everywhere on the internet.. But I never though I would actually find a pair for the price that I pay for these babies =)
These are totally going to become my go to shoe for spring and summer. So what we learn from this post is that I am totally collecting things instead of moments but my shirt is totally telling you the opposite, how cleaver =)

Instagram/ Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 
 Try a similar look 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Vilket fynd du gjorde, skorna var ju otroligt snygga!
    Älskar hela din outfit, så stilrent och fint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tee - and those white wedges are fabulous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!!! wow, so chic. love the entire outfit and those jeams are too HOT!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED with your shoes, they're perfect!! Neeeed to get myself a pair of white pointy heels as well! And love how you paired them with slouchy bf's :) Oh and the top is great as well, loving the irony of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. chic, chic, chic dear!!!!!
    have a fabolous day))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this casual look! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual but great! Love your perfect jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On sale at H&M?! so jeal those wedges are adorable! Love the look! Good luck with your studies :)

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great boyfriend jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so chic! You look awesome! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very stylish! I love your shoes

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, last day! fell free to come by!
    http://remplirlesblancs.blogspot.fr/2013/04/polka-dot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great look and such professional photo quality! Love it :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice look and love your style! In love with your white shoes too! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous and that shirt is very, very true. Love the message you're spreading! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig