Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion obsession of the day: Varsity jacket

Varsity madness


varsity chic



There is no doubt, the varsity trend is hotter than ever. And I am completely obsesses with it. The main character of this trend is of course the varsity jacket. I just love how the sporty feel of the jacket can totally look super sophisticated and cool with the most feminine pieces. Last week I was at a second hand and I saw a bunch of varsity jackets but they were a little bit pricey and too big.  But I found a couple at Topshop that are not that expensive. So I am totally thinking about getting one... I feel like this could be a great investment for spring and summer =)What do u guys think about this trend, Yay or Nay ? 


Check out these jackets 
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I've been eying this trend since last fall! Haha, I love it so much :)
    The cool-casual vibe it'd add to any chic outfit would be perfect...I say go for it!

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a piece of jewelry from StyleGodis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sporty look of these kind of jackets.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to buy one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good varsity jacket! Great post my dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also jump on the varsity jacket bandwagon and got myself one while in japan ^^

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen these everywhere! Although I prefer seeing it on others, ha!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    So cool photos

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of varsity jacket!
    I got a cute one on a sale store for only $10. Best deal!
    I also posted about varsity on my blog : http://kinssy.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-varsity-jacket.html

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I love all the photos! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig