Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy blues - inspiration for an upcoming post

Loafers, Alisa
Find here
Loafers, Dagmar
Find here
bubleroom

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a huge fan of bright colored trousers, I think that they are so so bold and the best thing is that you can never get bored of them,t... A month ago or two I found these blue pair of high waisted jeans and I knew I had to have them... In my head I had so many cute and easy outfit combinations... Like for example, how cute would these trousers look with those loafers I found over at  Bubbleroom , mmm I want them (BTW. Bubbleroom is an swedish online boutique that has a huge variation of brands). But anyways I tought it would be cute to show you some of my ideas for an up coming outfit post with these pair of pant =).

yellow, white, blue and black
But since I dont own a pair of leopard printed loarfers I might as well show what I have in mind instead... One idea that is on top of my list is this simple combination of blue,white, yellow and black. Hopefully if everything goes right, I am going to be able to shoot it either on Wednesday or Thursday. If not, I might need to wait to shoot on the weekend instead. I really cannot wait =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

try a similar look 
 
 Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. nice shoes; DDD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep an eye out at thrift stores - I always see leopard loafers there :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :)
    You have a lovely blog <3
    I definitely follow you...would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, a striking shade of blue plus leopard print rocks! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like bright colored pants too! I'm investing in so many when I come back to school in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blue is one of my absolute favorite colors!!!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that cobalt blue!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both those pairs of shoes are gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes in the collage!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this inspiration. I'll definitely have to invest a nice pair of blue trousers!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig