Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just before April came


DSC_0537
DSC_0490
DSC_0494
DSC_0506
DSC_0522
                                                         
Oh the funnies thing happened the other day while I was playing in my wardrobe... But before I tell you let me just start by reminding you all about a blogpost that I did a while ago, where I was going on and on about strap heeled sandals... And how I wanted to get a pair.. Well the thing that happend was that while I was going trough my stuff, I found these pair of shoes... Now these shoes are soooo sooo old its a little bit embarrassing beacuse I think that I got them when I was in high school =) I could amost say that they are vintage haha... Unfortunally I dont remember where I got them from but it doesnt matter, these are totally making it a little bit easier to deal with my obssesion with strap heeled shoes... And also these have a little plattform in the from so in fact these are a little bit more comfortable then the ones that I talked about in my previous post... Now that I found these Im actually thinking that I wont get the black ones that I was thinking of getting in the first place and instead I might just invest in some red ones or white ones... but we will see... 

Hope you are all having a fabb day =) 

Try a similar look: 

 
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. so stunnin picz, so stylish look!!!!
    have a fab day))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! ><



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great style!! I want those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Love the statement necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! very cool it!
    If you want we can follow each other. Just to add to my friends and I will come back to you!
    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and the shoes are pretty awesome.

    Hugs,
    The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that's so awesome! You were wanting some shoes like this and voila - your old high school self left you a present to find ;)
    Love them! I also just love the combination of destroyed jeans with heels - so effortlessly cool <3

    Enter my international giveaway with StyleGodis here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweety!! I've just discovered your blog and i like it very much!!
    Beautiful pictures and it is indeed an amazing post!! :) Your style is gorgeous, im in love with your coat!!
    Tell me about my blog:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect balance between casual and chic here! Love this look! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice out-fit Love the coat! :D
    ____________________
    loonaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect! Photos are so beautiful and I love your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks cozy, casual, and cute all at the same time! I love the color of your sweater so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! Your jeans and shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig