Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Preview

DSC_0494
Jumper: JC, Necklace: OASAP, Coat: H&M, Jeans: GinaTricot

Take a sneak peek!

Hey girls, here is just a little preview of an up coming post... I tought I was going to be able to post the whole post today... But my bed is calling me and Im feeling really tired. I better go to bed and post the whole thing tomorrow =)

See you tomorrow =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. take some rest and come back for a beautiful post as you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! :(
    I'm SO looking forward to your next post, you can't leave me waiting with only that sneak peek! Though it's a cool, picture, and I already see your next outfit is going to be another proof of your tremendous style. And I like the prodessionality of your pics. :)

    So, see you tomorrow, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Lala.. Can't wait
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. fine jeans ; DDD



    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. El collar y el jersey, me encantan :)
    Te sigo desde ¡ya!
    Un besazo enorme desde http://elblogdealbaleal.blogspot.com.es/
    Alba Lel

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig