Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The streets are paved with gold

DSC_0743
DSC_0736
DSC_0775
DSC_0717DSC_0738DSC_0749

Yay, I am so happy to show you this look because I am wearing my favorite band Tshirt. I really dont have that many band tshirts to tell you the truth so this is for sure my favorite. This is the first time I wear it since I got it at the concert. And I was thinking not to wear it because its like memorabilia to me... But yolo right? The title of this post is actually taken from Coldplay's song called UFO... mmm love that song. You know, every time I listen to this band I cannot wait to see them live again. They are so awesome to me.... Their lyrics are super powerful and sometimes like today they totally discribe the way I feel.... 


Try a similar look: 

Follow on Bloglovin
 
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. such a great look! love color of your pants and sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the band tee with the green trousers and the way you've contrasted the edgier tones by adding in the heeled sandals and pretty necklace is stunning. Great look my dear! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW you look amazing!!! Love everything about this look, great job!
    I adore your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Those glasses are everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunnies are fab!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is amazing.Love the necklace especially adds a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the glasses!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are indeed amazing! :D And I looove the necklace, I wanted to buy myself that one too, but for some reason I hesitated. Great shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look! very chic! u did a great job at this green pants!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! I love the green pants :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is to die for, i love it! cute outfit i love band tees!

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so chic and elegant!

    Giveaway no meu blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, Amanda! Love it!

    Veronika.

    www.goldandblackk.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want a band tshirt so bad! Love the bright green pants you're rocking girl <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  15. The green pants are really hawt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool look. I love the band t-shirt paired with these bright green pants!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You seriously have the most gorgeous hair! And I love the pops of green you added to this otherwise black look, especially your statement necklace :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig