Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Instaweek

image
1. On my way to work/ showing off with my new glasses, 2. My tshirt and nr for the marathon, 3. The shoes I've been wearing this whole week, 4. The station where I take nr 50 to go to work.
image
1. Oh yeah, Sweaty tshirt time! Me and my sweetybear sometimes compare our sweaty tshirts after our workouts, he usually bits me up but when I do my running I always win =) 2. Stuck in the tram on my way from work, thank god for podcast documentaries. Im always listening documentaries, and I cannot get enough of it. 3. Mmm breakfast. 4 Mmm tortilla rap, I swear I could eat tortilla raps all day, every day!
image
1. The house that I live in, a great documentary about the war on drugs, I totally recommend it. 2. sitting on the bus on my way to work, 3. Me after a run, 4. Just a pic from the city
image
1. Weey! Orchid  started to blossom again! 2. Sittin on the buss, on my way to work, 3. Ready for a run, and yes sometimes I just run with my make up on... 4 Some of the make up that I use everyday.


Weey, I love when bloggers blog about their week through instapictures. Ever since this thing got big in the blogging world, I 've been thinking about doin it, but I just never got around it. This week I finally  gather some pictures and I put together these picture collages that pretty much sum up this week. This week I didnt have classes so the only thing I did was go to work, eat, sleep and train... 
Now I m thinking about going for a run before it starts to rain and then I need to work on my paper =). 
Ps. I will be posting an outfit of the day very soon. 
Thank you for sticking around =) 


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. härliga instagram bilder! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. do adore your glasses!



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog!
    You are cool ;-)
    I follow you!
    If you want visit my blog:
    http://theblendstyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment. Lovely photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have Instagram!?
    I'll definitely have to follow you there. Such cute snaps :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so great - where have you bought the white wedges worn a few posts back? I'm such an instagram addict! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are from HM. I got them in a sale

      Delete
  8. pretty <3 i am also on insta <3 @jimsandkittys
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo your new sunglasses are so cool and I love your running shoes! haha I just wear my old tennis shoes that are about to fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great recopilation ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool mix !
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! The food looks delicious and your sunnies are the coolest ever. Seriously.

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vilka fina bilder, älskar verkligen sådana här inlägg med lite vardag i! :) Tortillan ser såå god ut och jag är som du...skulle kunna äta dem precis varje dag haha!
    Hoppas du har det fint<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pics!!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig