Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Institutional protectionism

DSC_0873
DSC_0785
DSC_0765
DSC_0768
DSC_0778
Pants: GinaTricot, Bralet:Bikbok,Blazer:Shopgoldie
Hey girls, I just got home from shooting these pictures and oh it was so sunny, it wasn't that warm but it was nice outside. As I sat down to edit my pictures, I started watching a documentary that have already started about the 80's and crime in New York. I was about to change the channel and but then the story totally pull me in... It was about the jogger case as they called it. I think the documentary was called The central park five, anyways this case was about 5, 14 - 16 year old African Americans boys that were incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit. Gosh talk about being in a wrong place at the wrong time. I know this images have nothing to do with these words, but it totally inspired todays title. And in a way I see my outfit and I see a blue system that appears to be flawless and fair but in the middle we can see an abnormality that seems to fit well with the rest. I m not against the system but I m totally against corrupted systems.

Try a similar look:

 Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. I love this color! Amazing look dear xx



    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic in this "blue suit", blue is great on your skin tone! Nice top underneath! :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit this color is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the top, dear! and amazing colors :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cette coupe de veste est sublime!!! ca te va tres bien! bref j adore !
    http://laurabyherself.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors , they suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee those trousers. You can do no wrong girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. deep blue really suits you, love the look.

    lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea behind the post title dear. And you look stunning in this royal blue combo.

    I want to try wearing something like that.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blue is my favorite! Your look rocks!!!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! Love how you matched the jacket to the trousers and splash of floral is great, I like how its kinda unexpected :)


    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this color on you! The blue is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! :) Especially the shape of your jacket, I love that!! :)

    xoxo
    Ninon


    ++ THE GRAY'S ANATOMY EXPERIENCE - Surviving among real-life McDreamies: http://grays-anatomy-experience.blogspot.com ++

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow is all I thought when I first saw this. A suit has never looked so good! Royal blue is definitely your color! This is beyond gorgeous! But your post itself is so deep--it's as deep as the blue. Your look definitely embodies those emotions.

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sexy!!!

    ❤lots of love,
    -Johanna

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This shade of blue looks amazing on you! Love
    the blazer <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. really loving the all blue look!! chic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love cobalt blue. It's such a gorgeous color!! it looks amazing on you!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everytime you wear cobalt you make me fall in love with this blue shade even more - amazing suit!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great in this blue suit!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Enter Cichic giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks incredible. I'm not usually one for matchy-matchy suits, but this color and the fit is to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Think about how many people get stuck in the same situation and we don't even know about it... Nobody knows they're innocent but them... Sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow! amazing look! i love it!!

    *what do you think about my last look? kiss

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this color

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig