Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Yorker loves denim 2013




 I'm that type of person that changes the TV as soon as they start we the commercials... But every time I see this commercial from New yorker I totally freeze up and I dont change the channel until its done.. I really cannot get enough of it... Im so obsessed with this commercial and the clothes from commercial that I went on YOU TUBE and I look for it just to hear what the male model saids. I think its super cool and the clothes are so so cool... It's been a while since I visited the New yorker store and judging by this commercial it seems like they are getting better? But what do you guys think? Have you seen the commercial? Do you shop at New Yorker? 

This is her, this is me =)
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I need to bust out some denim now...love them!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, denim love forever <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666
    follow on instagram @fashwanfox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jeans are so cool,,i really enjoy this site cause its worth with the usefull info..thank dear.....

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig