Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, May 9, 2013

On a chilly day

DSC_1102
DSC_1121
DSC_1129
DSC_1130


Hey girls, I 've been working all week from 8 - 5 so I haven't had time to blog. But today, I finally had some time to show you this look that I took a week ago. It was very chilly that day, so wearing those blue jeans made my day just a little bit brighter... Anyways, Its a very simple look but I like it. The weekend is coming and I cannot wait to start working on a paper that I need to turn in next week. Its not going to be a fun weekend but Im looking forward to finish part one of this school paper. So wish me luck.

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Try a similar look:


Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. fine

    coat ; DDD


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this! I love those shoes so much! White is a huge trend! And that cap is perfect xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo that blue is gorgeous!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. åh älskar färgen på byxorna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of your jeans are amazing and the camel coat compliments perfectly. I also love your choice of shoes, beautifully unexpected :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the cobalt blue color and your cool hat :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cap !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pop of white against the blue jeans is perfection! xx


    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color combo, especially how you mixed those neutral colors with that bright blue (cobalt) :) and these shoes are just to die for :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color combo, amazing shoes :)

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  11. adore this sleek minimalism with a hint of street: that excellent coat, the cap, the hair and your perfect white wedges

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  12. do adore your shoes and the coat!


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking great nice outfit. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, you have a very nice blog! Great style, gorgeous look!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Have a great day!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the way your cobalt blue jeans and white shoes look together!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig