Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pastel yellow - preview

DSC_0632
25 maj 20131

Weey, I finally did it! I was finally able to take some pictures. Since I am in a little bit of a hurry and since  I need to work out before I leave to hang out with the UN women girls I decided to give you a mini preview of one of  my up coming looks. Im super exited about this jacket because I got it for like nothing at H&M's online sale. It was such a bargain that I manage to get a couple jackets/blazers for spring and summer, good for me!!


Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. super!!|

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Love it<3
    And your watch is amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Jackie Kennedy! ;) You obviously know how to dress and style to make it big in the world out there! And you're so pretty!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt, I love the shirt so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! I love the outerwear. Especially in love with the pastel yellow color, looks amazing this season!


    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Amanda, this pale yellow jacket is an AWESOME piece to own! I just love it <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace and that classic look. lovely :)

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so in love with your blog and your style! :)

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig