Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pencil skirt madness - asos lookbook

pencil skirt






Oh yeah! The weekend is here, it's finally hot outside and Im crazy for pencil skirts. So, I put together a little Lookbook of a couple of pencil skirts that I saw over at Asos. They really have a huge variety of skirts and I just want them all... I m about to watch a scary movie now and I really cannot wait to go outside tomorrow and take some OOTD pictures, FINALLY!!! =)

Check them out:

 Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow, a great selection of pencil skirts! All these prints are lovely! :) But what else did I expect from such a confidently stylish girl like you. ;)
    I have to admit, though, that the shape doesn't suit me in the least (unfortunately), but if these skirts were mini, I'd buy them all.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, these pencil skirts are so cool!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I definitely need one of those for this summer! Great post my love xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pencil skirts are so cute, they're great with crop tops
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig