Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, May 31, 2013

Pink and black

26 maj 2013
DSC_0825
26 maj 20131

DSC_0804

Hello girls, I had such a nice day today. Me and my friend went to a breakfast shopping  at HM, it was so much fun, I been to that kind of events before and I love doing that specially when I have a mega discount from them =). I only got a couple of skirts and I am mostly doing some birthday shopping since its my birthday really soon I though it would be fun to treat myself a little bit extra, I have a list of things that I want to get , so I hope I get it all, muahahah =)

I hope you guys are having a great Friday =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

Try a similar look: 


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love the outfit, chic and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely; D

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! just love the colors of this outfit :)




    ChocolateFashionCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink and black, such a perfect combination for you!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. åhh vilken snygg skjorta!! den är perfekt med ditt halsband♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday shopping is the best! You have the chance to get everything you want, lol. Hope you do! Loving the classy outfit.


    Enter the Ultimate Summer Giveaway on my blog for a chance to win a Marc Jacobs bag!
    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt look nice where did u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a chic and edgy way to wear pink! I love this look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the full frontal zipper!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that sexy leather skirt and your pretty pink blouse!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! I love your skirt :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is impeccable! I really love it and the outfit you created is very chic and cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! YOu are working that skirt
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, the colour of the blouse looks stunning on you! :) I think this is one of my favourite outfits of yours now!! :)
    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the zipper detail on the skirt!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love this combo, the touch of pink is perfect with black :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig