Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A preview from the rooftop

DSC_0464_2
DSC_0547
DSC_0558
DSC_0472
DSC_0554

Hello there girls! I really dont have much to say.. I 've been super busy this week.. I havent had any time to do me time... I 've been moving in to a place that Im only going to live like for a month...  And at the moment , I m actually in the process of getting a more permanent place... Hopefully on Monday I would know if I can rent this new place for like a year... I m pretty good at rolling with punches, but I do broke easily, specially when I feel like I m about to loose someone or something I really love...
 All this moving, working and all the stuff that has been going on pretty much since my birthday has totally make me rethink my life... Sometimes life surprise you in the most uncommon ways... So, Im thankful that my love is still there for me, pushing and encouraging me to not give up..

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

Try a similar look: 

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Hi dear, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style which inspire me a lot and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
    kisses <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos & love your shoes! Stay strong and try to find even a little bit time for yourself, it will all work out in the end! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing! I love the color :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is everything! I love the shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look! Everything goes together so perfectly, I love your skirt and that necklace is so pretty! Love the addition of the leather jacket too! And hopefully you get some "me time" soon! :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lime green with cobalt blue so of course, I love your outfit! And as for your current situation, you can get through this! It might be frustrating but just go with the flow because it's all for something exciting!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bright heels! The mix of lime green with it is perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit love the skirt and the shoes... Amanda thanx a lot for following I just followed back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice jacket !! ;-__DD


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow dear! there was a long time ago we don't talk! in this post you're so beatiful and the look is amazing!!
    xxxxxxxxx


    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling, you look stunning! The color of the skirt is perfect! xx

    http://fashionvitae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit!

    Since GFC is closing down would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your skirt color :D
    cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely look! I really love your blog and your style too honey!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pictures and really cool outfit! Love the colors :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig