Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, June 21, 2013

A view from the top

DSC_0531
DSC_0503
DSC_0532
DSC_0464
DSC_0471
DSC_0517

Hehe my new neighbors really know how to pump it up... They are listening to music and its super loud but luckily for me we have the same taste in music... Where I was living before, my neighbors were a little bit more quieter ... Now, listening to my current neighbors totally reminds of the first time I move in to a student apartment...Hahah funny times! But yeah.. So these pictures of today's look reminded me for some reason of my favorite movie with Gweneth Paltrow "A view from the top" I loooooove that movie, Have u guys seen that movie?... in fact I kinda want to watch it right now...  A good movie and some hot Ramen... that's what I call a great way to kick off the weekend.
Talking about Gweneth, she is for sure one of my favorite actress and I think she is so lucky to be married with the lead singer of my favorite band (coldplay)... Dont u think? Oh and guys have you seen Iron man 3?  me and my boo went to see it last Satuday and I loved it.. Not only becuase its been a while since I was on a date but also because the movie was really good =) 

Today we are celabrating midsummer here in Sweden I kinda wish I was celebrating it with him, but he is going a way so what's a girl to do ? 
Hopefully u girls are having a great time =) 


Try a similar look:

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. pretty jacket!! ;-)


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I really love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really can carry that skirt amazingly.I love how you styled it.To be honest,I don't like much noisy neighboors lol but it's good you like their playlist :)
    xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a striking outfit! I love your choice of colour pairing and the buttoned up shirt with the edgy biker jacket creates such an interesting contrast! :)

    Take care and have a wonderful weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove how you paired the neon lime skirt with the electric blue shoes, gorgeous color combo and I'm loving your skirt!
    I've watched Iron man 3 with my sister and we loved it too! I agree with you Gwyneth is lucky and I love her as an actress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look! The cobalt blue shoes are so unexpected and so perfect.


    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  7. älskar neongula kjolen tillsammans emd de blåa skorna, så fräckt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't seen Iron Man 3 sadly but it's nice to see the reviews were good, I gotta find a way to catch it, great outfit by the way I love the skirt and how the color complements the shoes

    The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt and your shoes!

    Join the blog presentation on my blog! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That neon skirt is a total showstopper!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never fail to impress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that same skirt, thinking about getting the white one as well! Its has a nice flare to it plus its highwaisted...SCORE! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally adore that outfit, that skirt is just the perfect color and I love the blue shoes and the necklace! I would have loved to see the look without the jacket thought :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's also my fav actress!! :) thats a great leather jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cobalt blue and yellow - always a stunning color combination :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, and such a stunning color combo. Love it.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so awesome! I love your leather jacket. Your neon skirt and pretty blue heels compliment each other perfectly too. Such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colour combination!! :)
    Especially the green skirt.
    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  19. u are so creative and free in the way u dress. love it! followin u via Bloglovin'!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know to be so elegant and chic, loving this look!

    Would you like follow each other? I’ll be sooo glad =) Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these two colors together.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig