Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fashion crush of the day - Statement colors



The tittle, the pictures and the collages really saids it all... Its been a while since I blogged so I though I would make a come back by showing some of my latest fashion inspirations... Strong colors,  or as I would say statement colors have now a soft spot on me. =)
GOsh...  Last week was crazy, I started working in my new summer job and then I had two job and internship interviews and with everything else that has been going on, I feel like this week has been as long as a month... I m planing on getting back on track this up coming week. And I already have some outfit ideas so I really cannot wait to start the week... I hope u are having a wonderful weekend... Talk to u soon =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. GREAT POST! I LIKE SO MUCH A STRNG COLOURS FOR THIS SUMMER!

    *THERE IS A NEW POST WITH A NEW LOOK ON MY BLOG! WHAT DO TOU THINK ABOUT IT? KISS

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and yellow - yes! I love this bright combination

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been into neon, but some of these looks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring photos, great! :)

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these pictures dear! I want those yellow heels so bad! Xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing!!Totally enjoyed it :) Can't pick which ones I love the most..
    Thanks for the inspiration girl xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neon colors are just everything... I'm totally addicted to these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hot pink so much!
    Nice photo selection!

    xoxo

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love neon yellow and pink, these colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good to see a lot of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love bright pink and yellow!! so fun and bold :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig