Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, June 22, 2013

How I would style - Philip lim tshirt look a like from Chinova

Chicnova fashion




 So I received a little discount from Chicnova so I took the opportunity to get two items that I've been dying to get from Chicnova... The first thing that I ordered is this Philip lim mirroed print look a like tshirt and then I found this grey skirt that Im super curious about because of the design... I really cannot wait to get this little order in the mail =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love all of these items..That top is amazing but my favorite one is that SKIRT..Looking fab! xx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow wow wooooow the skirt looks awesome!! And love the sporty vibes in the shirt as well! Never ordered from Chicnova....thinking maybe i should try it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That t-shirt is absolutely amazing!! love it so much!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig