Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sayonara Google Reader, Helloww Bloglovin'

 Untitled
Untitled
hehe I really love doing these type of collages.. its so much fun 
So, I guess the rumors were true! Over the last couple of weeks, I noticed that more and more bloggers were talking about how google reader was shouting down. Even though the news went viral, I really didnt read that much into it and I really didnt think it was going to happen... Until like yesterday, when I went to bloglovin   and I saw the sign/add, bright and clear: Import your google reader into bloglovin   I follow the instructions and I did all that, and I was happy that I was able to that before GR shout down but Im sad because this means that I'm going to lose all my beautiful followers, and Im so accustomed to go on the blogger dashboard and go to the blogs that I follow... Bloglovin has pretty much the same system, but I m really not used to it and I feel people are totally going to forget my little blog so this post is intended for all those skeptics that havent import GR into bloglovin and to all my readers to remind them to follow me on bloglovin  

SO follow me HERE or just click at the button below =) Oh yeah before I forget, my bloglovin is in Swedish so följ means follow in case you get confuse =)

Thank you and much love 
Amanda

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. haha the "keep calm.." picture is so funny :D I'm already following you on bloglovin♥ love your blog and your style!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already do :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I so need that 2SWAG4U cap from H&M!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO A LIMITED EDITION MARC JACOBS FOR COCA COLA LIGHT PACKET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos and great selection!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanx for commenting on my blog ;)

    I adore this set of pictures! Looks really cool ;p

    xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! :)

    Follow on bloglovin?
    www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you on bloglovin' now, hun! Hope all is well.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig