Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, July 6, 2013

All good things don't have to come to an end

doris 1
doris4
 doris 2
doris3
Top:Missguided, Necklace: Ginatricot, Skirt/Skort: Persunmall (here), Shoes:Nelly (here)(here)

We are all familiar with the popular saying, all good things must come to an end... At first it sounds true, but I want to believe that this only becomes a reality if you are afraid to believe the opposite. It's so easy to give up, its much more easier to see happiness as an impossible reach. We do this mostly to protect us from getting hurt and disappointments.
 But what if there was a way that you can keep the good things going your way? What if there was a way? ... I come to realize, that this could be a possibility only if both parts are willing to work together... Sometimes we need time to figure out what we want. Sometimes we need time to be with our selfs so that we can allow ourselves to be two with the person that with love... Time is difficult, time heal us but it also put us apart. How can time become your enemy... When it should your friend... 
Then I see you standing there
moving away from me
And all I can do is try 
 
Anyways, in this post I'm wearing anothere thing that I ordered from Persunmall. I've this shorts everywhere. And yes I know they look a lot like the ones from Zara, mine are pretty similar and they are not as wide and airy and the Zara ones.. but they are cool... I think I could have gotten them in a bigger size but oh well... I think this size will do. 


Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. nice pics;DDDD


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great as always, love the top and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! And the "dark" atmosphere makes you look dangerous, you bad girl. ;) Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great i love the neon touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovinggg the top and those heels! And how you matched the shoes with the necklace... And did you know you've got the most gorgeous pair of LEGS lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Amazing shoes my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is such a cool look Amanda, the print tee, skort, and yellow accents are stunning!
    Also, I like your thoughts on time. I think I need to take some time to figure out what exactly I want...

    Enter to win a pendant from Snoozer Loser!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. great title!:) I'm in love with the whole outfit!♥ the neon heels are gorgeous!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to see those skirts on girls with curves and I can now say that I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fierce!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, I am the photos, you look gorgeous! Great outfit.


    Style Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're looking gorgeous! Those shorts are very popular recently! :)

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cool outfit! Everything fits perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cool photos and such a kickass outfit!

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great skirt and awesome bright heels!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the whole look! Specially the skirt and the shoes, I have the same in white from Zara! :)
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfit! Especially the neon shoes.

    xo S.
    www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning!!! love the neon touch in the B&W composition!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing, love this sexy outfit.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/lbdblazer-in-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. These photos are gorgeous. And I definitely agree with good things lasting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm totally agree with your thoughts, great post girl! And woow your outfit is amazing. Love how you styled that skort and the bright sandals are stunning :)

    Love
    www.styleandmetric.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh this is really great! I like reading your blog :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the outfit! thnx for stopping by =)
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. woow beautiful pics what camera do u use and where do u edit?? love the outfit

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig