Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

As long as there is a place...


I know I might eventually change my mind about this... But at the moment this is how I picture the perfect leaving space... White on white, high ceiling, maybe wood floors, high windows, a lot of light, in the middle of a big city. Maybe here, or maybe even over the sea...  One thing I know for sure...and that is that it really doesn't matter where I end up... As long as I can find a place where there is you and me...

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. wow this is so wonderful and nice !
    i really love it it looks so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u kidding don't ever change ur mind, I really love the bedroom and the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. åh vad fint! Vill bara skaffa jobb och flytta till ett sådant stort lägenhet/hus när jag ser såna inspirations bilder ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you. My boyfriend and I are looking for a place and I am dreaming of hardwood and endless white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! I totally feel you, I want my living space to be basically all white..I'm moving into my new place in August and I'm trying really hard to have my room be all white :) Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white on white rooms, it's so Hollywood! I'm so afraid that it will get dirty!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more... there is something so serene about having a clean white space. love all of these pics.

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love these pictures! Beautiful! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so clean and perfect! But I can't even imgaine how it must be hard to care for a home like this :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. aahh beautiful spaces!! :D i love this idea!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig