Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I saw you around the corner and you made me smile

DSC_0709
DSC_0678
 DSC_0704
DSC_0676

Hey there! Omg girls, Guess what?!!?  This is the last time you will see me with this hair color... A few days ago I decided to change my hair color because I was a little bit tired of this hair color... Last time I did color on my hair was about a year ago... Can you guess what color did I went for? I cannot wait to share some pictures so that you can see my new hair color =)


Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. nice blouse|!!




    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that top is so cute, love the way you combined it with the green pants!!! Excited to see your new hair color too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, can't wait to see your new hair color! :D
    I love that floral heart tee - so cool, especially with some chic green trousers

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! Can't wait to see the new color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tee my dear! Oo I cant wait see what you've done with your hair! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear I love your shoes! Great look xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great combo! Love the top and the way those pants look on you!

    Can't wait to see the new hair color! I will be changing mine tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute top, love the way you sytled it! And yes can't wait to see your new color :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tú eres muy bonita siempre (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your green denim - what a fun summer look!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chic and lovely, perfect floral heart tee <3

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. this colour suits you so well, great look xx


    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. You wear pants so well! Love that color xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig