Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining

DSC_0803
DSC_0823
DSC_0811
DSC_0804
DSC_0818
DSC_0807
DSC_0828
Skirt: Chicnova (here) , Jacket:H&M, Top: Random store in London 

Oh hey girls! Happy Sunday! I don't know what happen after Wednesday ... Its weird,  because not only did I fail updating my blog, but also I purposely fail to finish off the last 3 days of my insanity program... I've been a negative Nancy all week and I've been sabotaging myself purposely... I couldn't understand why I was being that way, and then it hit me... Its that time of the month soon... Damn it...But even though I didnt do all the things I wanted to do this week, when it comes to bloging and insanity.. I feel glad that I took time to be with myself, I took time to cry and think =)... The time before it comes its terrible but we always survive, I just wish I could prepare my self but every time I make the same mistakes and give up without even knowing... But anyways Im happy to say that I ran a 5 k yesterday in 20 min. Best time so far, my ability to ran has gotten better thanks to insanity. It really doesnt matter that I didnt finish off the last 3 days out of the whole 8 weeks, I did pretty awesome if you ask me... I think that Im going to keep on with my running for a while and then go back to do insanity from the beginning =) After I ran yesterday I felt so amazing and full of energy... And you know what I've learn about all this is that I need to keep my fitness going not only to be toned but also to keep my soul sane. Its like the famous latin quote saids: Mens sana in corpore sano,
a healthy mind in a healthy body... My pms is pretty terrible ( and dont let me start on the cramps), I get super emotional on top of me being naturally emotional... I sabotage myself on purpose and I dont keep my goals... So fitness has become a great way do let all that bad energy out... And also it makes me feel more in controll... So Im going try to keep it up... Not only for my body's sake but also for my soul... 

How do you girls deal with PMS? Do you girls experience pms at all? Any tips on how you deal with the PMS monster? 

 Oh yeah, before I go. Let me just tell you that these pictures were taken right after I got out of the bus in Malmö when I went to visit my friend... hehe 


Try a similar look 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

37 comments

  1. cute!! ; ]



    new post \!

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look dear! :) I also really like the scenery, I love lighthouses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing dear! Love the mix and the pictures are stunning! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love insanity, I'm doing it too and I can clearly see some change and it's super motivating!!
    Regarding pms I don't really experience it, but the cramps (and it's the worst...). I like your idea of doing fitness to have some control over it, that's great :)
    Btw you already know I love your skirt, love that top and heels too!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. skirt look amazing! love whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such an accomplishment to finish Insanity and run a 5k - congrats! And I love your hair and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit:) I love the shirt!!!
    Have a nice day pretty,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this outfit is so cool!♥ love the tee ;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorge....you, your outfit and your hair :) glad you stopped by my blog. i'll def be back to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skirt is so original i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with this outfit, especially the shoes !! You have the most gorgeous curls too !
    I'm following :-) xx

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool outfit dear!
    i love it
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. this outfit suits you.follow each other?
    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    Leja

    ReplyDelete
  15. u LOOK STUNINGGGGG
    want to follow each other??
    kiss
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit, great from head to toes and I can relate with the PMs problem, I have the same bad PMs...my mood gets a lot of swings, I really feel bad and so nervous...I hate it ! I like your blog and if you want I'd be pleased if we followed each other in Bloglovin and on Facebook =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing :)
    Would you like follow each other on blog and FB?:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome outfit and I relate to the PMS problems, I get so depressed and cry until the first day or so is over
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  19. that skirt is so epic, gotta love it. and best of luck with the insanity workout (seriously in awe, could never dedicate myself to it).

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. for pms I indulge in chocolate....and cry to romantic movies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, I have a tee just like your BOY tank, and your mix with leopard just gave me an idea on how to wear it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I absolutely love everything especially the skirt and heels.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice!!!!!
    http://laurabyherself.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute outfit! I love those white heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This Outfit is amazing! I love it.
    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  27. fortunately, i haven't had bad cases of PMS. yeah, i would occasionally be a bit more emotional when it's that time of the month but nothing that i can't handle myself. hmm.. i find that exercising gets my mind off things and makes me not think of the so-called PMS. hehehe!

    anyway, you look incredible here! i love how you styled this entire outfit!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  28. very chic look, love the blazer though!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig