Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, July 12, 2013

No more clouds

DSC_0511
DSC_0492
DSC_0465
DSC_0515

Hey there! Oh I 've been super slow all day because of work and lack of sleep...  So, today after I got out of work I have been just chilling and being me... )Oh and yesterday me and the boy had such a wonderful short getaway so Im glad ... I 'm super exited because tomorrow Im doing a mini trip to Malmö, the city where I used to study International Relations, you know... Im meeting up with my friend R, she is such a sweetheart and oh she just recently came back home from Ghana, she was doing her minor field studies over there so I cannot wait to hear all about it =)
So, as you can see todays outfit is super chill =) I was wearing this the other day for lunch with another friend of mine... I had such blast lunching with her, we went to a Thai-restaurant and we had our "girls in the city moment" =) But I really dont know if you are going to like this look because its so laid back, I wasnt really trying to look like I tried too look too over the top, lets just say that I wasnt trying to look that smart and put together that day, but still I wanted to share this look  with you guys, so what do you think =)

Try a similar look: 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Loving that blazer!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is very nice! love the dress
    kiss from France
    http://laurabyherself.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. åh, vilken underbar blå färg! & den passar dig perfekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your new layout! the blazer and the shoes are looove<3



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simple and perfect, I love the blue blazer and shoes!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty look ; DD



    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. I really like it! (:

    Greetings,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, I like the way you match those colors and your jacket is absolutely perfect!

    I found your blog really interesting and I will follow your posts!
    I invite you to check also my blog about Parisian lifestyle and fashion!

    inaparisianstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect look http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/06/must-have-for-this-summer-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    So amazing outfit dear, really like it, and this photos too

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. blue looks great on you ..oh and the shoes are ..omg i want them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this pretty cobalt blue on you girl! The matching jacket and heels are perfect :)

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig