Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, July 4, 2013

No triangels

DSC_0534
DSC_0540
DSC_0535
 DSC_0557
DSC_0572
DSC_0566
 DSC_0518
Earrings + Boyfriend Jeans: Gina Tricot, Jacket: H&M, Top Persunmall (here), Shoes: Nelly (here)(here) and (here)

Hello there! It has been super gloomy these last couple of days and it sucks because I bet that when my work week starts it is going to be sunny and hot everyday... But, Oh well at least I will be making money =) ... I snapped these photos the other day and Im wearing one of the things I got from Persunmall =) ... YAYA!
I'm pretty happy with it, its a little bit too long and its weird because I've seen other bloggers wearing the same top and on them it looks normal not as long as mine... Maybe I should just cut it? What do you think? But idk, Im still pretty pleased as it is.. and I dont really trust myself with scissors =)
I'm about to go out, to meet my friend Alexandra  and I really I want to go to Espresso house to order a frapino, but I promise my Boo that Im going to drink one with him =) He owes me one frapino date =) But anyways... The most important think that I want to talk about is you guys. On yesterdays blog I talked about some things that were bothering me about how people underestimate me and also about me being conservative. And I really loved what you guys have to say and I specially want to thank you for sharing what you guys shared =) So bless you all and keep being the beautiful persons you all are =) 


Try a similar look 
 Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. cute jeans!!

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loove the shoes! Great look my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans look so perfect! I'd been searching so long for a great boyfriend jean, and bought a J Brand last week~ but now I want these too!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I could buy the shoes and have them shipped to Australia! I love that website girl, they have amazing things on there xx

    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute jacket and love those earrings
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i please have this outfit?! stay cool! there's a major heat wave going on and I just wanna live in a freezer. ugh.


    james
    twitter: @jamiebgoode
    instagram: jamiebgoode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the jacket hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket and the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, I get the same with scissors. All I'll say is that whenever I've cut something, it usually hasn't ended well...haha! I like how you styled this top up though, with the leopard jacket it's edgy and eye catching :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing look ! I love your jacket
    Kiss Jeny

    http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many elements I love about this look! Love the leo jacket, the top and the shoes!! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that blazer so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bebe you are super stunning, love your tee and the blazer! So hot look :D
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh I love your hair, it's amazing! Great look xo

    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. with blazer is so cute!
    Ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh the leopard goes well with the shoes and the tank! love those earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! So casual and cool. Your leopard print jacket is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look this look...xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig