Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stiletto nails, claw nails, pointy nails or whatever


Let me just start by confessing that I 've been both lovin' and hatin' the stiletto nails, ever since they made a come back from the 80's, ... I think this design is super cool, but only when the design is clean and not over the top... I mean the shape of the nail is already cray cray, so why would you go the extra mile to make it even more over the top?  Maybe,  I would go nuts just a little bit, if I knew I was going to a fab party or something, but since I know that I m not... I just want to go for the clean design. I would be so happy with putting on some nude, pastel grey or matte nail polish... Mmm dont you just love that matte nailpolish? I need some in my life =)
I m actually thinking about getting some fake press on nails that I can put on whenever I wanna feel extra sassy... And yes, here I go again with the sassy talk. I dont know whats up with me and the word sassy lately, but my brain seems to be all caught up with that word... But anyways... What do you guys think about this nail look?  YAY OR NAY? 

 Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love it, but not for me. xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much!

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of it, because I think it's a bit too much but it looks nice on the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these types of posts, it's so informative and allows me to get a strong idea of what i want to buy, keep it up! I love your blog.

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/betrousse-glitz-and-glamour-beauty-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, these claw nails are amazing! I so want them :D
    Oh, btw, I changed my blog! Check it out

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Enter to win a Quarter Pendant from Snoozer Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. j'adore!!!!!! on dirait les mains de Rihanna
    http://laurabyherself.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these rings do you know where i can find them? The type of rings to put on the middle of the finger?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm too obsessed with these..need to try them out ASAP!

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your nails so much!



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome nails! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the nails! Dark matte shades are always cool in my book and this shape looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig