Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer's in the air and baby, Heaven's in your eyes...

21 jul 2013
Collage5

Hello girls, today I had to leave work early because my cramps decided to attack me.. Sorry for the period talk... I hate that this thing totally takes over... But anyways I feel much better specially after my date in bed with my boo =)... It also helps that I slept almost the whole afternoon... I recently woke up... and Im still hurting but I cannot be in bed all day.. Plus doing this post gives me pleasure =) I didnt want to do this post too long so I though it would be fun do to a collage of some pictures I wasnt going to share =) 



Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. LOVEEE LOVE LOVE this outfit! Your images are awesome.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look,I love the blazer and heels!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw National Anthem is one of my favorite songs by Lana Del Rey:) ...you look great by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe cool that you noticed that it was that song, I love it too =)

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better, cramps are really awful :/
    You have the cutest blazers, love this one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the sandal heels and that Geek tee together :)
    Aw, and I'm sorry for the cramps, sometimes I HATE being a girl...brings me back to Senior trip and how we went to a water park...ugh

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. O hope you are feeling better now :)
    Thanks for sharing the pictures,I like it so much!!
    Kisses

    https://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally in love with this outfit girl! I love the bright blazer, so chic! And I'm on my period now too, but luckily for me, I never really get cramps! Hope you feel better girl :)

    Come join the Style Muse Stella & Dot Giveaway Trunk Show!
    Style Muse Trunk Show

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with you pink blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig