Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Orange and black

DSC_0904
DSC_0856
DSC_0768
DSC_0862
DSC_0760
DSC_0907
Top:Missguided,Orange skirt: Persunmall ( here )

Hello girls! How was your week? My week was super stressful and that is the reason why I didn't blog since Monday... But once again Im back on schedule =). In two weeks from now I will be moving in to a new place and Im really looking forward to that... Hopefully this will be the last move for 2013. I cannot wait to settle down and start school and all the other activities that I have planed for this fall.. 
But girls!! What do think about todays look? The skirt is a new item that I got from persunmall... They have it in blue and orange and Im so happy I picked the orange one because I felt in love with the color... When I saw it live, I loved it even more because its just as bright as the picture on the website... and I also love the cut on the back, dont you think its super sexy?

Instagram/ Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Try a similar look 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Amazing look!!! I love the shirt:D
    Have a nice day dear:)
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange skirt. Been thinking of adding something orange in my wardrobe. Love how you paired this one!

    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so amazing i really love your skirt
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is cute and I loove your top!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed when I see someone expertly wear black and orange and not come off as too Halloween-ish. I really like your look. Especially the graphic tee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fierce tank with the bright orange skirt!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I really like it, just fabulous!
    I am your newest follower and would be just honored if you payed me a visit back! :)

    xo
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing babe! <3 happy sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cette tenue est au top !
    j'adore :)
    et qu'est ce que tu es jolie

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love the skirt!!! you look gorgeous!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new orange skirt is awesome! The shape is so unique and cool. I love your lion print top too. Such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freaking awesome outfit! Love everything about it!

    Come check out my new post and let me know if you like it :)

    xxxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the shoes for sure! And your hair, lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool look!! You have a nice blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, you always look so fierce! Love your edgy top with that bright skirt. Ah, I ordered some items from persunmall lately too! Glad to hear you like your skirt. Hope I get mine soon!

    Oh, glad you're back as well! Don't worry, we understand that sometimes life just take over. Hope you have a stress-free week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this color combo! The skirt is to die for!

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jag dööör hur snygg du är i denna outfit!! Orange är så fint!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig