Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, August 2, 2013

Red sunrise...

DSC_0464
20 jul 2013
DSC_0465
20 jul 20131
DSC_0475
Skirt and Top: H&M, Jacket:Bikbok

Hello there and happy Friday! Im so happy that's is Friday, not only because the weekend has officially started and I dont have to go to work, but also because this means that I only have 1 week left on my boring summer job! This is amazing. This means that I can finally start working on my life plan... I hate doing things that really don't really contribute to my life plan... I have so many things coming up like school, my internship and my new job... Which is the most exiting thing for me this fall, because this is the first job that I get that actually has something to do with the stuff that I've been studying... This is not my future job, but its definitely that kinda of job that could open many doors and personal growth. So Im happy, yesterday was actually my first time or intro-day and I will starting slowly next week.. So yes... its basically from one job to another... I will talk about this new job as soon as I start working for real... 

But what do you think about todays look? Oh that skirt is so old, can you believe that I had it since 2009? H&M has a very similar one, so when I saw it I knew I had to do a look with this super old but super sexy(in a good) skirt... Right =)


Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I always love ur look because it's so chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh love the colors in this look and the white bomber jacket is so cool! Btw are those heels from Nelly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! I love the skirt:)
    Have a nice day pretty,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your stripe crop top!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how gorgeous are you in the black, white and red combination! Your hair and makeup add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit and you look great! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty as usual! I like the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous dear. ilove the crop top, an good luck on new beginning and the job. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo a new job? Sounds exciting! This is such a striking look, love love! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look girl, I'm loving the stripes and the heels! Cute flash of skin, so trendy!

    Style Muse - Stella & Dot Giveaway Trunk Show
    Style Muse Trunk Show

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are hot stuff!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking chic!!!! Love the heels, vart ska du jobba?? :)

    xx Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Such a chic and edgy look! Good luck on your new job! Thanks for stopping by the blog earlier too!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning ! And these shoes are so perfect against your skin tone !! :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't go wrong mixing red and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing look! love the touch of red to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look! Love the skirt!! <3

    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck on your new job! This outfit is so cute, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. he shoes are too nice! Congrats on the new job!

    TheTwentySumtinSumtin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Amanda :)
    Enjoin your weekend without your work.About your look,I like it :DD
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa girl, looking hot! Haha, love the crop top and the bodycon skirt, you are working it.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit! You look so sexy and cool in it! :D Great shoes too;)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig