Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A little fall of rain can hardly hurt me now

16 sep 2013
Hat (chicnova), Dress: (Persunmall)

Hello friends =)  Its almost 10 pm and I came home from school a few hours ago with the intention of finishing reading some literature for a seminar on Friday... But Im too tire, so Im going to bed early so I can get up early to read... Im happy cuz tomorrow I dont have school so Im going to go to a special seminar on undocumented women... I love going to seminars specially its not necessarily a school related seminar =). Anyways on this look I'm just giving you a sneak preview of a look that I was wearing the other day... In this look I am actually rocking two new items... the hat from Chicnova and the dress from Persunmall =)

Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Fantastic skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks great! Can't wait to see the full look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty, floading skirt!! :) I like it a lot. Good look with your school work, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, at first I actually thought it was a skirt.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've broken up the black on black with the mix of textures and the cap is such a cool touch to the look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the all black thing going on!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic dress! Beautiful mix of sheerness and opacity! Fantastic jacket, also!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig