Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 7, 2013

New in from Chicnova - Ready for school

Ready for school


7 sep 20131
7 sep 2013
Skirt (here), Baseboll cap (here), Sweater (here)  

So, school started this week which means that I've been a little bit busy... But Im super glad that I've been super productive. I m mostly happy cuz I finally got the credits that Im going to take for this semester under control.. The only thing I need to do is pass. I also manage to finally move in to my new place last night was my second night sleeping here... its a little bit cold and empty but hopefully I will make it a little bit more me in the upcoming weeks...  Tonight Im going to order the most important things so that I can rest and get my beauty sleep properly ... But enough about furniture shopping and boring life stuff. Let's talk about the main characters in this post, right ? So this week I finally got this package from chicnova, you have no idea how much I waited for this to come... I really didnt wait  that long but still... Even though I m very happy about the items, I must admit that I'm a little bit disappointed about the sizes (maybe I should be careful about that next time) ... What I really dont understand is the grey sweater, because on the picture on the website it looks like its going to be super loose. I checked the measurements on the site and I though M will be perfect but I think I was wrong... I still love it but yeah I just wish that the sizes were more real... 

How  was your first school week? What do you think about my new things from chicnova? Have you been also having trouble figuring out their sizes ?  


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Good luck with school, I'm sure you'll pass just fine :) Cute sweatshirt! Bummer it didn't fit properly :( One of the unfortunate struggles of online shopping

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a definite knock-out in that outfit !!

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh loveeee the denim skirt!! soo cute :D these are all great pieces for school :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these items are so chic! love the cap!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I love this ready for school look. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'm sorry the sweat shirt didn't fit like you wanted. I think it'd be cute worn a bit tighter too though so it wouldn't go to waste! I love the idea of a denim circle skirt with a comfy sweat shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che bella felpa!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the stuff you picked!!!! I'm glad everything is fine with school for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the floral print on the grey sweatshirt! A nice change to the average sweatshirt! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool look! :) You'll rock school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral on the sweatshirt are cute. I also like the denim skirt so flirty school girlish. Yah Im always worried about sizes when ordering online. Sometimes I get it right sometimes I dont. I figured things like pants are always off so now I dont order pants online anymore.

    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig