Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 9, 2013

Picks of the day from Lookbookstore.co

Picks of the day - Lookbookstore.co





Hello Friends! Im on my way to school now.. but before I go I though it would be fun to show you a couple of items that I have my eyes on from this online store called Lookbook Store. I was introduced to it a couple of weeks ago and also I remember seeing this name in some else's blog. I actually order a couple things from them so when they come Im going do a review on them and maybe I would like them even more =)Have you guys heard from this store before? What are you thoughts?


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've heard about them before, many bloggers talk about them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time hearing about them, cant wait to see what you got!
    The jackets are cool.
    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this store on some blog's before-- they seem to have remakes of a lot of zara's pieces at more affordable prices! Like that black jacket

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red skirt, peplum top and cozy looking jumper! Cozy jumpers are my favourite!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig