Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 23, 2013

Red and black

DSC_1049
 22 sep 2013
DSC_1048
DSC_1041
 Little backpack from (here)

Hello friends! So the main character in todays post is of course the adorable leather backpack that I recieved from LOOKBOOK Store the other day =) Oh its super cute, but the only thing about it that I though that is was going to be a little bit bigger... but oh well Im very happy about it =) Im probably going to check out for a bigger one so girls can you give me tips on where I can get an affordable leather backpack or rucksack?

Try a similar look 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. great boots
    !! ;-0))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect backpack!! and cool outfit as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo! And that backpack is so cool, love it! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo! I'm a big fan of check shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit. Love everything about this look. The skirt, boots, checked shirt. backpack, golden necklace - its all just perfect! Love the look.
    Do visit me too sometime dear! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the whole get up Amanda! How I wish I could wear something that in our place!

    http://www.lalalapatricia.info/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I like the combination of plaid and the skater skirt. This whole look plus the back pack reminds me of 90s rnb & hip hop.
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. great backpack and the plaid shirt is so cute, hmm I can't think of any places for a larger backpack
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually like the petite sized bag and its beautiful patent exterior. It can be both classed up and dressed down for a grungy look. In this outfit, I love how it adds some unexpectedness to the back of your outfit.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your backpack is so cute and I really like your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is classic and wonderful. You can't go wrong with a plaid top and cute black skirt! I love your boots too!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig