Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blogger style swap - Serah x Amanda part 2

 PicMonkey Collage

Hey there! Do you guys remember that I just recently posted about my collaboration/ blogger style swap with Serah (check out here blog here).. Well, Im super  exited cuz she just recently posted her take on one of my looks... And omg she is just so creative... I just love the way she interpreted the look... She is totally rocking her style and at the same time you can see the source of hers inspiration... Oh I love doing these blogger style swaps... it such a fun idea... I actually have one blogger style swap coming up with another fellow blogger...but I still havent started on it so I think you are going to need to wait a little while to see my next bloggerswap =)But I hope that more of you girls want to try this idea =)

Get the looks 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig