Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Findings of the day - floral bag

Desktop10
(find the bags here and here)

Hello girls... as you can see Im still obsessing about the dark floral garden trend... Im still going back to the pictures that I post on my previous post about (read here)... I've been such a bad blogger... So I thought that it would be fun to come back by showing these two bags that I found over at persunmall =) What do you girls think? This is perfect for those who want to follow the dark garden trend without going overboard... So tell me...  Yay or Nay? 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great bags and on trend with the dark florals, I prefer the one the left :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!!! hahaa absolutely Yes :)

    xx
    Serah
    Blog: Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, those floral bags are stunning! Love how it looks :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this bag is incredible. Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great bag! i love the print so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig