Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I wish I was wearing this today

I wish I was wearing this today


 Sweater from Persunmall (here) skirt (here), shoes (here), Jacket (here) Bag (similar here) make up here here and here, phone case (similar here

Hey girls! Im doing some laundry now and it feels sooo good... We didnt have classes today and I didnt have to go to town,  but if I was I wish I was wearing this look today...

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. love that black sweater, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then, it would be a great look

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love that red jacket! Such a cool outfit :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phillip lim bag is just perfection isn't it?

    www.thevelvetbloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater and bag. And those shoes are to die for.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots are so cute, and I'm such a fan of tartan lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have same wishes on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool outfit! I wish I was wearing those boots too :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig