Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, October 4, 2013

In between raindrops - part 2

DSC_1092
DSC_1091
DSC_1090

 Happy Friday friends... October has really kicked in it here... I can barely wait to see all the golden leaves on the ground... You guys know that October is one of my favorite months of the year... I feel sorry for September and November though...  Because they are what I like to call "in between months", like in the September the weather is like all over the place and it reminds minds that summer is over... And then November, is the month when you feel super tired and you just cannot wait for December... Right? But anyways... Im trying to figure out how Im going to put together my final essay for the course that Im taking on gender theories... I need to hurry because my internship is starting and I feel like the work is just piling up =( so yeah... Im hoping to be super productive this weekend! But let me just breath for a second to say: Im so glad that its Friday!

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr
Try a similar look 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Great look dear :) Here the trees are already yellow or almost empty :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! That sweater looks so cozy

    \The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look so chic dear!
    Awesome<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bottoms, seen them in Zara.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for Autumn rain!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater! Very chic!
    Good luck with your essay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic!!! love those tartan pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit Amanda! The plaid pants, knit sweater, and studded t-strap heels are AMAZING <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pants and that shoes! Valentino:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove the pants! The sweater is awesome too :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore ton pull, j'en cherche un comme ça de partout pour cet hiver... Introuvable aha
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pair of pants. I like the subtleness of the plaid print

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig