Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, October 25, 2013

It's been awhile

DSC_0757
DSC_0727
DSC_0747
DSC_0762
DSC_0733
DSC_0746
 DSC_0730


Damn, I cannot believe it has been 2 weeks since I posted my last post... I just got home from school and I m totally dead... I've been soooo busy with work and school... But the important thing is that Im back.. Next week is also going to be stressful but not impossible and then after that... Everything will be a little bit more calmer.....


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. nice!! ;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything you have coming up! I love your coat :)

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your oversizes sweater
    and good luck :*

    xx
    Serah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! :)
    I love cozy, oversized sweaters! Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't oversized sweaters the best?! Love the look!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater looks so comfy! I love the color of your coat too!!
    Good luck with school! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! That outfit is amazing! I especially love the coat

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I love this Amanda! So glad to see you back :)
    That cowl necked sweater is fabulous, especially layered under a trench coat!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look so cool and i really love ur blue shoes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous like always!! loving all of your posts!!! and im in love with your shoes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig