Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Just a little is enough

28 sep 2013_23
 DSC_0659
28 sep 2013_2
28 sep 2013_22
DSC_0617
Hairband (Accessoi​res cheveux chic) ring (super old) Necklaces (cubus) dress (Persunmall) , knitwear (Jc Sweden)

Hello girls!  What do you think about this laid back post? ... In this post, I want to show you my new hair accessory that I got from Accessoi​res cheveux chic... I love seeing this type of headbands on other girls because I think that is such a cool look...And since I love letting my inner bohemian spirit out to play from time to time this piece was just perfect for me to get this time of the year ... And I didnt go out side to take pictures because It was raining so bad this day so I lighted up an incense stick and I took these pictures and I thinkt that they turn out to be pretty good =) What do you think? Maybe I can shoot the whole look outside some other day, would that be fun?

 Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 
Try a similar look: 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. So pretty!! :) Love the jewllery, esepcially the turquoise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your eye makeup!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots sweetie! And your accessories are lovely :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so pretty and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, I love the necklace and that hair accessory is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! So artistic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I love the way you do your eyeliner

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Första bilden är sååå vacker!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOEGEOUS!! Followed x

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig