Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, October 12, 2013

New in : Knuckle rings

10 okt 2013
Pictures
10 okt 20131

Hello friends... I know some of you are probably waiting to see the look from the "sneak previous post" from yesterday... But I wanted to show you this new midi/knuckle rings that I got... because I know that some of  you were wondering where to get them... I got them from a Swedish store called cubus... but midi rings are anywhere now...  I also put online suggestions bellow.. So check it out... Oh and I know its getting colder and sometimes wearing rings when its cold it's not always the best idea... but who cares =) 

check these out:
Follow on Bloglovin
 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I think these look so cool! I may need to buy some knuckle rings soon...
    I really love the shade of nail polish you're wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tres sympa ces anneaux, ca tient bien sur les doigts? bizzz
    http://laurabyherself.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so delicate and lovely. Fabulous photos. You're right rings are not always an good idea when it's freezing outside but they look wonderful.

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore knuckle rings and yours are adorable! I am so obsessed with these and need to buy a lot xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect inspiration, because I just ordered some knuckle rings! I can't wait till they get here now :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh so cute I love that!! The little silver one is my favorite :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so cute! :) I'd like to have some myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love the photos so much!

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. gah these are great midi rings. i must invest in more myself. thanks for the site suggestion!

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those rings. especially those "half way" (no idea for english name for it sorry). Thank you for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I'm loving the midi rings, what a beautiful set! Might have to pop in to Cubus some day ;) And you just made me wanna paint my nails deep red after this, it just looks so darn good! =)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig