Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, October 14, 2013

The rest is still unwritten...

  DSC_0538
DSC_0549 
DSC_0539
DSC_0533
DSC_0551
DSC_0538
DSC_0532

Hello Friends.. My weekend was awesome...  I had a lot of fun with mom and my siblings... We manage to do a semi Birthday surprise at an Indian Restaurant... I said semi surprise because like she knew something was up and also because she is always on top on everything... I think moms are the more difficult people to surprise... So I m glad we manage to do what we did =) It was cute and I think she really liked it...  I hope to see her again =) I  got back to Gothenburg so late last night... But I feel well rested... And ready to face the week...Hope you all had a good weekend =) 

Try a similar look: 
 Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. I love that sweater a lot, the color is gorgeous!! Nice pairing with the blue necklace and heels, it looks amazing together!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo love the colour of your sweater and how beautiful it looks with the blue. Great outfit sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look, I love how well yellow and blue go together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yellow and blue, they look so nice together. Your shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved the combination of yellow and blue! Love the statement necklace you chose :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklace is so lovely!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, what a great outfit. Love you blog. following you via gfc, hope you will follow back
    too!

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic necklace! i love the contrast between it and the sweater, the colors are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! That bright yellow sweater is a gorgeous color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look SMASHING! Love everything about this outfit and that yellow color is amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you continue to be amazing!! catching up on all of your lovely posts! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool look, I love the blues and yellow in this look!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this look ! it is so chic!

    *hey girls! there is a new post with a new look on my blog! what do you think about it? kiss

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such an amazing top :) I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yellow and blue is such a vibrant and beautiful combo, you look great! I love your sweater. x/Madison

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig