Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blogger style swap (part 1)

donee

I few months ago I did a style swap with my fellow blogger Serah and it was so much fun. She did such a great job. I was hoping to do it again with one of you guys, but the opportunity never came... But then I got in touch with the beautiful Vivian (her blog) and now we finally got around to do another Style Swap personal blogger edition... Yay!!! Here is her take on one of my looks =) 

Get the look

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Both takes are lovely! Love the pop of color with the sweater xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look totally VIP and fabulous! ;) :) I've never heard of style swap before, I have to admit, but it sounds like SO MUCH fun!
    Would you like to do one with me, too?

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! Super liked it
    I'm following you on blogloving

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. You both look stunning and yellow suits you so well

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Love both of the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is way too cute and smart

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    the STYLE Fringe BLOGLOVIN
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun - I love that your looks are similar but still very distinct. And you both look gorgeous :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig