Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogger style swap (Part 2)

IMG_0247_vivama6_Collage

Hello friends! So, here is part 2 of my little collaboration with the beautiful Vivian from (La Vivientann). I really loved this look that Vivian posted a while ago so I decided to "copy" it and I decided to add as you can see a little touch of me.  
Before I go I must tell you that,  I had such great weekend... And Im so, so happy because yesterday,  I got the opportunity to meet Chichamanda Ngozi Adichie. She is one of my role models and favorite author... I really cannot express how happy and glad I am that I got the opportunity to meet her, shake hands and take a picture with her... I feel like such a stalker but I hope that she was flattered and not totally weirded out because I acted like a school girl with a crush around her =)

Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i totally love this idea! you guys look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt so much, it's so vibrant ! Great look :) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on meeting your fave author! Love how you both added your own flare to each swap xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I bet she was flattered! That's awesome :)
    Oh, and love how you girls rocked the neon <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! you met Chimamanda!! I'm so Jealous
    Love the Outfits from both you and Vivien

    ReplyDelete
  7. This neon color is beautiful ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig