Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, January 6, 2014

Reflecting back on things doesn't always have to be bad

5 jan 20132
***January****
9 mar 20132
***February***
10 mar 2013
***March***
29 apr 2013
***April***
4 maj 2013
***May***
30 jun 20132
***June***
4 aug 2013_5
***July***
4 aug 2013 
***August***
28 sep 2013
***September***
 15 nov 2013
 ***October***
 24 nov 2013
 ***November***
 9 dec 2013
***December***

I really wasn't going to do this post... But at last minute, I decided to put it together... Now, Im super glad that I did... I think its so cool to look back at all the outfits that I posted... It has giving me a good view on my style and even on some things I want to change... I love how every picture puts me back into that day or that specific month... Its almost like I have a recollection of every single day of the year... That's so cool... I guess this kinda proves that reflecting back on things doesn't always need be a negative thing... Now I cannot wait to see how my style and my life evolves this 2014....

Happy New Year =) 


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You've had some beautiful outfits in 2013 Amanda! I love all your shoes :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved so many of your looks, your style just gets stronger
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved pretty much every look of yours, the JC Litas got me dying over here, I still haven't decided yet whether to buy them or not as I'm not too sure of how big their sizes run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous babe!

    http://letmeseeyourwears.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty ;-))


    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. guapisima todos los meses del año! muy estilosa e inspiradora

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have an amazing style! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impossible to pick a favorite, you had amazing looks this past year! Can't wait to see what you'll show us this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a stylish year! I particularly love February's, August's and September's looks!

    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty looks.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this recap, it was especially nice to see the change from winter, to spring, to summer, to fall and back to winter again.
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig