Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blogger style swap - Amanda x Diane =)

Style swap2

Hello there! I'm super exited to show you yet another blogger style swap.  I love doing this type of posts because I really get super exited to collaborate with my fellow bloggers. This time I'm doing this style swap with the beautiful Diane,  her style is super cool and  colorful and by reading her "about her self section" Im pretty sure we would be cool friends if we lived close to one another.
 I really couldn't way to show you guys my take on Diane's look. I didn't have checkered trousers so I decided to flip the whole thing and go for this black and white sleeveless shirt that I had in my closet.And the photos turned out really cool. I cannot wait to see Dee's take on one of my looks =).
DSC_1270
DSC_1256
DSC_1253
DSC_1279
DSC_1283
 Long cardigan: GinaTricot, Sleeveless shirt: GinaTricot, Beanie&Shorts: Cubus: Heels:Nelly.se, Necklace:H&M

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr
Try a similar look

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Omg you look amazing!! I am so impressed by how you made this look yours!! Totally gorgeous!!!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god girl, you look wicked! Amazing outfit and great boots, adore everything about your look xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, you look great
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You added so much edge to the look! Love it xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look and your make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool look,you have a classy
    look absolutely beautiful
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both you ladies are rocking the plaid! Excellent looks :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hypster girl i love This style <3
    Www.gamine-de-paris.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both ladies look great. Lovely ensemble!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the short and the total look is so cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR STYLE ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cardigan & the boots !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveeeeee
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow the checks are so striking- love the monochrome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the swap you did such a good idea! Plaid is looking good on you!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! I've been wearing my leather shorts like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig