Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box.

 21 mar 2014

21 mar 20141

Hey everyone! Have you missed me? I missed you soooo much. I cannot wait to finally get back on track with my blog. And taking OOTD- pictures... I finally got my Vegan Cuts beauty box last week. It got a little bit lost but it has been a week now and I have been using some of the products and so far my favorites are the Chandler Farm Hand Creme Im really liking the scent and the formula. I also liked the medusa red liptick, it s super creamy, so its perfect if you need so nourishing. Another product that I like was the Birthed by Earth Tea Light Candle.  The other products like the Greenbody Tea Tree & Rosemary Deodorant, Yarok Whipped Hair Paste and Molly Rose Lip Balm seem to be really cool. I like the idea of the deodorant and I love the idea on vegan friendly producs =) 

Have you guys tried this kind of beauty box? What do you guys think? 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig