Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Your silence will not protect you...

 yoursilence

I was going to write a long post about some of the awful things that have taken place in Sweden these last couple of days/years. And I was going to write about how sick and tired I 'am and how I wish I could just take a break from it all... I also wanted to write about why I have been away for so long... But I feel like the message that I want to send out its going to get lost... So for that reason... Im just going to leave you with this quote by Audre Lorde... And I will be back tomorrow with more....
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a beautiful and meaningful collage you created about the Sweden situation.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. take cake, dear... Wishin love n peace for ur country...

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig