Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coming back

DSC_1468
DSC_1467 
 DSC_1486
DSC_1490
DSC_1451
DSC_1480
DSC_1466
DSC_1447

God morning world! I just finish doing laundry and its only 11 am. What a great feeling! Right? 
 So tell me, how was your Easter weekend. Did you have a good time, relaxing and hanging out with the family. My Easter weekend was a little bit hectic... I literally spend it on my desk, writing and giving myself migraine... I'm still working on my master thesis (If you didn't figure it out already). Its a very long process almost like my own personal odyssey, but I feel like I'm going the right direction... That is what Im trying to tell myself  over and over... You know, the power of positive thinking is the most powerful weapon. The weather is soo nice now and I feel like there shouldnt be any excuse for not taking outift photos but It feels like there always is something in my way... But soon I will be able to get back on the blogging wagon =)

Until next time, much love!

Try a similar look

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love the heels! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, was just just thinking its been a while since I've seen a post from you. Nice look, I adore your shoes.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, positive thinking is really powerful! Love your look, the coat and shoes are fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous combo! I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great Amanda! Love the punch of blue. Ah, migraines, I hate them! They always seem to come at the worst time. Well, like you said stay positive :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, those blue heels are gorgeous!
    Love this overall classy and chic look. The dress is fabulous as well <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look you are so beautiful
    http://gamine-de-paris.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit looks so pretty. I love the coat.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look :)

    Kisses
    Fashionistaneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these photos are so gorgeous, I'm having serious shoe envy too! How gorgeous are those blue babies!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice, love heels :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! You look beautiful and so stylish!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know how you feel with being so busy blogging gets put on the back burner. I procrastinate other things in order to keep up! It's bad.
    You look wonderful here though! I just love your classic coat and those blue shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect dress! Love the patterns and textures <3 Beautiful splash of color with the shoes!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous post! Loving that coat. You have such stunning features too
    x


    Emm
    Visit me at my blog Spin Dizzy Fall
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. so lovely outfit))))) xoxo)))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi you look so nice
    love your dress
    Xo
    http://kittyhid.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back, I am writing myself a thesis for my bachelor and it's definitely not easy so I can't imagine how it is for a master.
    Anyway good luck and keep being positive, that's the best attitude in life.
    I love the whole combo, printed dress + camel blazer and your gorgeous electric blue heels, it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig