Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Transitioning into spring...

Coats and Jackets for spring

Yay! Its spring finally and its time to bring out the spring outwear.  Its still a little bit cold, but that shouldnt stop you from transitioning into spring with a fabulous bright/pastel/floral coat or jacket that sets the tone for the whole look! One of my biggest pet peeves is wearing a springy look with a heavy and dark coat, it just doesnt make any sense! There is nothing better than being able to transition in to spring with a fabulous springy jacket/coat. Dont you think?
Try similar coats:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. åh vad fina och färgglada jackor/kappor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice jacket !! ; ]

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the selection, I need to get myself a floral one.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the light blue jacket. For me in summer all the time over here, never have to deal with coats.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those floral jackets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pastel colours , I need one of those jackets in my life!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, the jackets! I need that floral one <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait so start wearing spring clothes! Got myself a new jacket today :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig