Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

When there is only cobalt blue...

DSC_1597
DSC_1567
 DSC_1593
DSC_1587
DSC_1564
DSC_1551


Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great Tuesday...Im going to start working on my thesis in a sec. I m drinking my blueberry smoothie and I have my sallad almost done... The "janitor" aka the guy that works around the apartment is coming to change the luck in an hour or so and Im a little bit nervous... I had a kinda bad experience when the internet guy came to install my internet when I was living in Sevilla (Spain). Sense then, I've been super nervous about people (guys) coming to the apartment to fix things... Im glad that nothing happen to me when I was in Spain... But that incident unfortunately left an unsettling feeling... What can I do to get rid of this fear? Am I being too paranoid?

Try a similar look

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. cool jacket !! ;-)0

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure nothing will happen to you and everything will be just all right. I can understand your fears, though. Sometimes I feel like being paranoid too:) Those photographs are adorable, you look stunning and chic:)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ! I'm all for a pop of blue and I must say I absolutely love your backpack :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always had a soft spot for cobalt blue - I love this skirt and the mixed media jacket!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your boots and backpack is perfect! Simply stunning xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to be cautious, maybe just carry your phone with you or invite someone over that you know. Love your amazing jacket, this look is so chic xx

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cautious people live longer, there is nothing wrong about that. There are too many bad things in the world!
    I love your outfit, need your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cautious people live longer, there is nothing wrong about that. There are too many bad things in the world!
    I love your outfit, need your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely chic! Love the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The backpack was a perfect touch!

    peace,
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. åh snygging! älskar din jacka :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. adore the booties and skirt! great stye dear!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your knapsack is definitely beautiful!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig