Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, July 6, 2014

All of me

lookbackollage
DSC_1697
DSC_1658DSC_1742
DSC_1715
DSC_1751
DSC_1608
DSC_1714
Photos by Dilan

Hey girlies!! So happy to be back.  I went away to work on a summer camp with YMCA. I had so much fun and it was so nice to be in the wild. It was challenging because this was my first time working as a leader on summer camp... I feels so good to be back,. I don't have any plans on going away for the upcoming 5 weeks. So I will be getting back on schedule with blogging and so other things. Im also super exited to tell you that I got together with the beautiful Dilan to take some outfit pictures for my blog. I've been admiring her awesome drawing skills for the longest time. Now that we live in the same cities it only makes sense that we start to collaborate =). This is also the first time I meet a fellow blogger... I'm so happy that we got together =)

Instagram/ Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr
Get a similar look


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. You look great!! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hellooooo there! Haha, you are looking fantastic in this outfit Amanda, and it's definitely inspiring me! The cropped, striped top, high waisted jeans, blazer...and classy heels. EVERYTHING. It's perfect :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love the stripe top with the white blazer and your backpack is awesome :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello gorgeous!!! great post! your heels are amazing!!
    kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally chic look!!!! happy monday))) xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your excited, your shorts are so cute and I love this laid back outfit. Your hair is stunning by the way.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovee your bag! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great time at summer camp! I really love this casual outfit! The stripes top paired with high waisted shorts is the perfect combination to me! I really like the bomber jacket too! You're so gorgeous! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look and the photos are amazing!! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a cool blog! It's my first time here and I really like it :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vacker du är! Och riktigt fina bilder har du :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit, I love your backpack! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOOOOOVE THIS OUTFIT! Girl you so pretty! :)

    http://dashantilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig